Friday, February 22, 2008

Oct'07








Time flies, there goes my maternity leave and now Ethan is 2 month old. I am going back to work and will miss him alot. Thank God for my mum as she takes care of Ethan and baby likes my mum too =)
Haha..ezekiel train him to eat pacifier coz everytime baby cry he will chuck it to his mouth...see he is very good with it..
By the way, good to hear some 1st few comment on our blog from Soba, Angie and Channel... and hope to hear fr. u guys more.. n we are still exploring on the blog thinging..haha quite outdated right .. any tips on doing a proper/nice layout/design for the blog....noticed that you guys did very well =)






5 comments:

Anggie's Journal said...

hi grace..
The more u blog , the more u will explore more .. those nice nice photo i edit using photoshop or any other graphic software, later only load in to blog :)

oh.. u be back to S'pore soon ? But is very good lil Ehtan was taking k by ur mum, His in good hand,at least u dun hv to worry .. this is the best part, mine was sending to nanny near by my house .... how i wish my in law will taking k my boy *-*

take k .

ezekielys said...

Hi Anggie

wah... so got to explore photoshop ah... k try someday...

maybe going back to kl on 20 march... c if can meet u guys up...

ya thank God for my mother in law ...helping us so much...

k send my regards to william...

Ezekiel

Ita said...

Good that you have help from your MIL. Not easy to take care of them the first few months. Need a lot of adjustments. Anyway, you will cope and please let us know when you come back. We want to see baby Ethan.

chanelwong said...

take time to pick up blogging...
I am not sooo rajin as Anggie..I lazy to use photoshop..
Usually I use simple powerpoint to arrange the photos with word then save the whole thing as image..Anyway, I hardly put photos, again..same reason lazy hi hi...

buzz us if you need to do anything...

ezekielys said...

HI Ita , Chanel

Ya my MIL ( this term was picked up thru blogging recently :) really help us so much n spoken to Othniel thru chat , maybe back on March 20 , c if can arrange meet up u guys at Mid Valley as suggested ( william/yeong shin( also daddy now/ madhu/othniel)..looks like more join this club....naik pangkat...

ya i will try the powerpoint n see how to save as image ... cause i see those photoshop/adobe flash very chim 4 me la... :((